Is a Website Chat Tool Right for your GTM Strategy?
Your website’s chatbot just might be one of your largest MarTech expenses. And this begs the question: Is it worth it?
Maybe you’d be better off with a simple (and cheaper) form. How likely is it that you’ll be able to get your sales team fully enabled in chat anyway? Would those meetings with prospects come through even without a chatbot pinging them from their browser?
In this episode of The Revenue Growth Architects, we’re taking a critical look at website chat tools, including how they’ve evolved and how we think about using them in marketing operations today.
So tune in to find out if website chat tools are right for your business or a drain on your MarTech budget.
- The landscape of chat tools has evolved, with several options available on the market.
- While chatbots offer enticing levels of automation, getting the most out of them requires a significant amount of setup and maintenance.
- Focusing on creating a user-friendly website and exploring other avenues like online communities might be a better way to engage with prospects.
- There’s a strong case to be made for using chat tools for customer support and a product-led motion.
- The human touch is crucial when it comes to providing the best experience for your prospects.
Jump into the conversation:
[00:03:41] Chatbots are time-consuming compared to live chat.
[00:14:51] Are chatbot getting you more meetings or are they redundant?
[00:23:04] How to evaluate different chat tools based on their effectiveness.
[00:24:51] When determining the best char solution, consider simplicity.