Tips for Creating an Effective Lead Scoring Model - A CS2 Case Study
On this week's episode, Charlie sits back down with Crissy again to dive deep into a lead scoring project they have done for a client and repeatedly iterated on over the 10 months. In the episode, Crissy will give her tips on:
- What you need to do ahead of creating a lead scoring model to make it effective
- What analysis and modeling you can do before launching a model to ensure it's effective
- Why having a goal conversion rate of MQL to SQL to model to is effective in your modeling
- Why having the right data is so important
- And why it's not a "one and done" project
So sit back and learn how you can take CS2s same approach to your own organization to see success with a lead scoring model.